WH40K Collab WH40K Collab

Meh.

I tend to agree with many of the others--very childish and sometimes just unfunny humor. The first one with the Wraithlord was the only one that I even slightly chuckled at. Not a complete bust, because some of the animation was quite decent, but it fell flat on its power-armored ass when it comes to humor. If you do a sequel, I'd suggest some slightly more mature jokes that fit with the universe a little more. The excessive grimness of 40k is what makes it what it is, so try to fit with that theme a little more next time.

The Ballad of CrippleKane The Ballad of CrippleKane

Awesome work.

This is really great. You used a very interesting and unique art style, and it really added to the feel of the movie. I was reminded of an old comic book or some such. This was good enough I actually came out of my long laziness-induced hibernation and reviewed it. Very cool.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Congratulations....

...on summing up every anime ever created! That was pretty damn hilarious. The animation was a little lazy but it hardly mattered because everything else more than made up for it. It's nice to see something other than the Awesome movies, and I'd watch an episode 2 if you're really planning to make this into a series. Deserves many lulz!

School 13 - I.A.C.W. School 13 - I.A.C.W.

Kind of resembles my current situation!

Really nice! Great animation quality; I'm impressed by those animators who are able to make things look semi-3dimensional. It was quite funny, and I can relate, as I have a similar opinion towards homework--albeit a little less intense. Great work!

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Hugely impressive; worth the wait.

We've all been waiting around for four years for this to come out, it has, and I find myself duly impressed! The graphical quality of this movie is astoundingly good. It's very atmospheric and has the feel of a professional film. The only criticism I have is that the paintbrush style you used to animate the characters doesn't blend very well with the vector and 3d backgrounds. However, this is only one small flaw in an otherwise near perfect animation. Really awesome work! Can't wait for episode 2.

Ichi Vs Byaku Ichi Vs Byaku

Deserves a higher rating than it's getting.

This was quite good. Admittedly, the "Anime Character X vs Anime Character Y" is hardly the most original concept, the art, animation, and humor as well were all well done; you clearly put some effort into this. One thing you could have fixed: make the speech text a more interesting font. That default font is a little flat and uninteresting. Otherwise, I think it's better than some of my movies that got a higher rating. This deserves a 3.6 at least. Nice job.

Ogiyose responds:

I KNOW! damn, but ohwell.

Ninja Naritai game intro Ninja Naritai game intro

Nice!!!

Very nice. It looks for all the world like the opening credits on an anime. Really excellent animation, too. A couple things about the main character, though: Naritai sounds an awful lot like Naruto, and the guy looks like a chibi Himura Kenshin without a ponytail. You might want to think about that, but otherwise it really looks excellent and I can't wait to play the game.

threetimesaddicted responds:

noted.:) i want to field in something new to the industry in my next upload. though, this intro was an assignment from a client and the over all look were conceptualized entirely by them. (yes, i did noticed that at the very first look.) nevertheless, im still planning on fielding in a series for the naritai, and we'll (me and my client) will consider your concerns.:) you may play the game soon at http://www.nanoda.com/en/games.html

Supah Ninjah! Supah Ninjah!

Nice.

It's quite good, seeing as it's only 20 seconds long. You should make a few more shorts like this.

The Brotherhood of Light The Brotherhood of Light

Once again...

I am astounded at the quality of some of the first submissions on here. This really was excellent, it makes my first Flash look like crap :3 You use a tablet, don't you? Lucky bastard.
Anyway, like I said, excellent work. You have a nice art style and the music fit well. A preloader might be a good idea but otherwise, you did great. You should definitely turn this into a series if you're willing to put the time and effort into it, and I look forward to seeing more from you. This is talented animation, keep it up!

fliberdigibit responds:

i do use a tablet but it's a 6 x 4. not alot o room to work with, but i manage.

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;my first flash&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>my first flash<<

Man, I wish my first had been this good :D

AMAZING. You have unbelievable talent. My first flash was about a poorly drawn guy beating up a refrigerator. This, on the other hand, was awesome. It looked mainly experimental, I didn't pick up on much of a plotline, but the effects, especially, were awesome. I loved the arrows, they worked out really well with the credits and all. Excellent, excellent job. This is a medium you should certainly pursue as you have remarkable talent. I've been animating for four years and I'm still nowhere as good as you. AWESOME JOB. I can't wait to see more from you.